- 2013 (96)
- 2012 (59)
- 2011 (53)
- 2010 (113)
- 2009 (224)
- December (22)
- Louis Vuitton to DROP Prices!
- New Louis Vuitton Vernis Colours
- When Good Ideas go BAD...
- Matthew Williamson for H&M
- Louis Vuitton Sprouse Graffiti 2009
- Blast for the Past - Ad campaigns
- Karl Lagerfeld's Louis Vuitton Ipod Trunk
- Here's one they made earlier...
- I'm not on holiday but I'm still going to SCUBA!
- Samantha's Fish Shoes
- Hermès gets Smart
- Under my Umbrella!
- Louis Vuitton Riviera Galliera GM
- Louis Vuitton Damier Azur Galliera and More
- Moët Atelier - The Perfect Christmas Gift
- Gucci for Unicef Update
- October (21)
- September (18)
- August (9)
- July (5)
- June (11)
- May (12)
Monday, 10 November 2008
At one point designer accessories included shoes and bags now we have everything from fashion phones to cars and everything in between.
The latest is the Hermès Smart Car.
To celebrate the 10th anniversary of the Smart car the company has collaborated with Hermès to produce a limited edition vehicle, it is available in 10 colours including of course Hermès Orange and features internal leather and canvas accents. The Smart Fortwo edition Toile retails at approximately 38,000 Euros.