- 2013 (166)
- 2012 (59)
- 2011 (53)
- 2010 (113)
- 2009 (222)
- December (21)
- Louis Vuitton to DROP Prices!
- New Louis Vuitton Vernis Colours
- When Good Ideas go BAD...
- Matthew Williamson for H&M
- Louis Vuitton Sprouse Graffiti 2009
- Blast for the Past - Ad campaigns
- Karl Lagerfeld's Louis Vuitton Ipod Trunk
- Here's one they made earlier...
- I'm not on holiday but I'm still going to SCUBA!
- Samantha's Fish Shoes
- Hermès gets Smart
- Under my Umbrella!
- Louis Vuitton Riviera Galliera GM
- Louis Vuitton Damier Azur Galliera and More
- Moët Atelier - The Perfect Christmas Gift
- Gucci for Unicef Update
- October (21)
- September (18)
- August (8)
- July (5)
- June (11)
- May (12)
Tuesday, 25 November 2008
The next hot designer collaboration for H&M has been announced as the fabulous Matthew Williamson! This is a collection I'm really excited about, Williamson creates beautiful clothing working really well with colours and intricate detailing. The collection will hit stores on April 23rd 2009 and the date is already in my diary. Just a personal opinion here but I think Williamson would be a great candidate to take over from Marc Jacobs at LV, when the day comes. To get you in the mood here are some pics from Matthew Williamson Spring Summer 2009