- 2013 (164)
- 2012 (59)
- 2011 (53)
- 2010 (113)
- 2009 (222)
- December (21)
- Louis Vuitton to DROP Prices!
- New Louis Vuitton Vernis Colours
- When Good Ideas go BAD...
- Matthew Williamson for H&M
- Louis Vuitton Sprouse Graffiti 2009
- Blast for the Past - Ad campaigns
- Karl Lagerfeld's Louis Vuitton Ipod Trunk
- Here's one they made earlier...
- I'm not on holiday but I'm still going to SCUBA!
- Samantha's Fish Shoes
- Hermès gets Smart
- Under my Umbrella!
- Louis Vuitton Riviera Galliera GM
- Louis Vuitton Damier Azur Galliera and More
- Moët Atelier - The Perfect Christmas Gift
- Gucci for Unicef Update
- October (21)
- September (18)
- August (8)
- July (5)
- June (11)
- May (12)
Friday, 28 November 2008
2009 is going to be bright, very very bright.
Louis Vuitton is to launch 4 new colours in the Vernis collection that will also feature on some of the Spring Summer shoes.
As the images of the bags in the new colours are not yet available I thought you'd like to see the shoes.
The new colours are Orange Sunset, Galactic Blue, Rose Pop and Vert Tonic.
I do really like them all (even the green much to my surprise) but my favourites are between the blue and pink.
The shoes are all a part of the Strawberry range, the SS shoes are named after fruit's and have some really adorable names.
Image Source: www.vuitton.com