- 2013 (96)
- 2012 (59)
- 2011 (53)
- 2010 (113)
- 2009 (224)
- December (22)
- Louis Vuitton to DROP Prices!
- New Louis Vuitton Vernis Colours
- When Good Ideas go BAD...
- Matthew Williamson for H&M
- Louis Vuitton Sprouse Graffiti 2009
- Blast for the Past - Ad campaigns
- Karl Lagerfeld's Louis Vuitton Ipod Trunk
- Here's one they made earlier...
- I'm not on holiday but I'm still going to SCUBA!
- Samantha's Fish Shoes
- Hermès gets Smart
- Under my Umbrella!
- Louis Vuitton Riviera Galliera GM
- Louis Vuitton Damier Azur Galliera and More
- Moët Atelier - The Perfect Christmas Gift
- Gucci for Unicef Update
- October (21)
- September (18)
- August (9)
- July (5)
- June (11)
- May (12)
Friday, 28 November 2008
Gucci saw a cash cow and tried to milk it. The Guccioli dog charms are adorable I love a fair few of them, but what I am not loving are the CAT charms. Now granted I am not a cat person but even so these look a little more like road kill than cute kitties. While I'm on with it what is with the cheap looking keyring and beaded chain combo? The clasp on the dog charms is a far better idea most people with be using these as bag charms and that type of keyring will just scratch your hardware. And as I'm already ranting the Chihuahua dressed in a Christmas outfit...come on Gucci! You get a D for effort must try harder Image Source: www.Gucci.com