- 2013 (79)
- 2012 (59)
- 2011 (53)
- 2010 (113)
- 2009 (224)
- December (22)
- November (17)
- Possibly the worlds hottest shoes
- Gucci for Unicef Christmas 2008
- Be a VIP with French Connection and GRAZIA
- Something for the boys.
- Christian Louboutin Lady Grant
- Fashion Dilema....opinions please
- Marc Jacobs Heart Dress
- Dior Spa: L'institut Dior
- Roland Mouret for Net-A-Porter
- Louis Vuitton Igloo Collection
- Patricia Field for M&S......Ready, Steady............
- Louis Vuitton Cruise Scarf.
- Karl Lagerfeld & Saks of Fifth Avenue.
- Urgh I hate FAKERS!
- Get ahead of the Trend
- Louis Vuitton Spring Summer 2009
- Mui Mui Pearlized Paillette Pumps
- Chanel Spring Summer 2009
- LV collaborates again....
- Balenciaga Spring Summer 3009????
- Hot Accessories Alert:- Karl Lagerfeld Spring Summ...
- September (18)
- August (9)
- July (5)
- June (11)
- May (12)
The spa features five treatment rooms including one double VIP room. Decor is 100% Dior, luxurious and classically timeless. The walls of the treatment room feature the Dior Carnage pattern but the main talking point has to be the single suspended glass Water droplet.
Treatments, some of which where designed especially for L'institut, include L'or De Vie "The Miracle Treatment", a 120 minute treatment featuring L'or De Vie products created in collaboration with Chateau d'Yquem. The products feature an extract from the vines of Chateau d'Yquem which are considered to yield some of the most powerful antioxidant properties in the world, a must when fitting time. (490 Euros)
L'Institut has a wide range of treatments for men too.
For more information be sure to check out the hotel website