- 2013 (79)
- 2012 (59)
- 2011 (53)
- 2010 (113)
- 2009 (224)
- Louis Vuitton Inclusion New Colours
- Merry Christmas
- Prada Spring Summer 2009 Ad Campaign
- Chanel Cancel Mobile Art
- Explosives found inside Printemps Paris!
- Merry LV Christmas....Tree
- Christian Louboutin's Barbie style
- Graffiti Mania
- Luxury Industry tightens the belt.
- Floating LV's
- Louis Vuitton Socoa Damier Sunglasses
- Louis Vuitton Doll
- Sad times in the fashion industry...
- Blogger's Choice Awards Please Vote
- Feel Good Shopping with Kate Moss
- Chanel Metiers d'Arts collection Paris-Moscou
- Sofia Coppola Louis Vuitton Bags Debut
- Madonna Vuitton Ad's revealed.
- Harry Winston 80 Million Euro Robbery
- PART 2 Vuitton Sprouse Collaboration: ROSES
- Louis Vuitton Sprouse Graffiti 2009 UPDATE
- Dior Goddess Heels
- November (17)
- October (21)
- September (18)
- August (9)
- July (5)
- June (11)
- May (12)
- December (22)
I was not a great fan of the Prada show, it seemed a little bland after the beauty that was the Fairy, but this ad is rather pretty.Shot by Steven Meisel, who also shot the Louis Vuitton Madonna Ad's, the pale colours palette, neutral make up and simple french twists have a very classic lady like appeal without being rigid. The bags don't really appeal but I love the simplicity of the clothes and the fact that you clearly don't need to iron them (big plus for me I hate ironing). Image credit: Fashion Times
Graffiti Bracelets one reading "Louis" the other "Vuitton" price quoted as $1200 each.
A great concept and very cute looking bracelets but I can't help think that price point is a little high (if correct)
Graffiti Pareo estimated $380.
I am really hoping for a scarf like the Sprouse Leo Scarves rather than the traditional square shape
These beauties have gone on my wish list the only hard part is choosing the colour. One shoe reads "Louis" the other "Vuitton"
Graffiti Hi-Tops, the least I say about these the better I think
Graffiti Keepall in Orange! and in Pink (below)
Model wears Graffiti Leggings (according to Vogue from £140) Graffiti heels in Green (shown above in Pink/Purple) and the Graffiti Bandanna (again according to Vogue £195 for set of 3) carrying Green Graffiti speedy.
Images credits:- WWD, Harper Bazaar, Vogue, Louis Vuitton (thank you C for the tip off to Harpers mwah!)