- 2013 (164)
- 2012 (59)
- 2011 (53)
- 2010 (113)
- December (13)
- November (11)
- October (14)
- September (21)
- August (11)
- July (12)
- June (18)
- May (21)
- April (23)
- March (30)
- February (23)
- Louis Vuitton Hearts
- Dior Couture Shoes.
- Dior Haute Couture Spring 2009
- Be & D to relaunch Garbo.
- Louis Vuitton Tanya Sunglasses
- Louis Vuitton Fall Winter Details
- Paris Fashion Week Mens Fall Winter 2009/10 - Loui...
- Outnet from Net-A-Porter
- Milan Fashion Week Men's Fall Winter 2009/10 - Ver...
- Milan Fashion Week Men's Fall Winter 2009/10 - Guc...
- Milan Fashion Week Men's Fall Winter 2009/10 - Emp...
- Milan Fashion Week Mens Fall Winter 2009/10 - Dolc...
- MORE Louis Vuitton Pre-Fall 09
- Christian Dior Pre-Fall 09
- Louis Vuitton Pre Fall 2009
- Dates for your Diary...
- Not so long ago Versace were a struggling company ...
- From Tips to Toes
- The Cavalli Card
- Louis Vuitton SoHo makeover
- Sprouse Fever
- Request for help
- Time to Cosy up
- Love is in the Air for Louis Vuitton
- Louis Vuitton Capri Cabas
- 2008 (113)
Sunday, 18 January 2009
Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana have always been proud of their Sicilian roots and it's influence has shown in their collections, for the Men's Fall Winter collection they are said to have turned to "family values, tradition" and "the important things in life." The collection although perhaps not unique is beautiful and more importantly wearable. Here are a collection of mine and my partners favourite outfits from the show. The hats known as "Coppola" in Sicily featured heavily in the show. These are traditional shooting/hunting caps. Don't forget to check out that fabulous looking bag too.
Although majority of the show was black colours was present in shades of pink chosen as Gabbana explained because "they are the colours of the Church and the clothing of the Church." It's also the colour of the Palermo football team.
And this one is my least favourite. I know the Spring Summer PJ style women's wear is cute but these trousers? No sorry not working for me I also don't like the scarf poking out the bottom of the waistcoat so much.
The trousers are bad but the whole suit! eeekkkk
Now the smaller quilting I think works, it has a certain smoking jacket sophistication.