- 2013 (96)
- 2012 (59)
- December (1)
- October (3)
- September (3)
- August (1)
- July (1)
- June (7)
- May (6)
- April (3)
- March (6)
- Louis Vuitton Ailleurs - Summer 2011 collection.
- John Galliano suspended from Dior.
- More from Mulberry- Check out the Celeb packed Sho...
- Mr Porter opens.
- Mulberry Fall Winter 2011 -2012
- My New York Fashion Week Favourites
- Net-A-Porter launches Net-A-Porter TV
- Fendi Valentines Collection 2011
- Christian Louboutin Miss Rope
- Mulberry Love Blossoms
- Chanel Valentines 2011 Collection
- Louis Vuitton Monogram Idylle Rhapsodie and Fantai...
- Mulberry Pre Collection A/W 2011
- January (9)
- 2010 (113)
- 2009 (224)
- 2008 (115)
Wednesday, 9 February 2011
As a general rule of thumb when someone is particularly famous for designing/creating one certain item, for this example shoes, I tend to feel they should stick with what they know best but as with every rule there are always exceptions.
One such exception to my personal rule is the Christian Louboutin Miss Rope Capra leather bag, a medium sized (34cm x 26cm x 13cm) textured leather bag with that all important signature Louboutin red lining. With the addition of wrap round molded accents finished with a pushlock closure, it's the details that make the difference.
Miss Rope is available in two colour options; the classic black and the beautiful taupe (my favourite of the two) each bag is complete with a long strap for shoulder carrying and a molded top handle.
The Christian Louboutin Miss Rope is available on NET-A-PORTER now.