- May (9)
- April (15)
- March (23)
- February (16)
- Charlotte Olympia Love Me Heart shoes
- Mulberry Valentines Alexa
- Louis Vuitton Spring Summer 2013 - Damier Facette ...
- A Walk in the Park
- Replacing a favourite.....
- Alexander McQueen Honeycomb Heroine
- Smashbox Try It Kit
- Nicholas Kirkwood Neon Graffiti Pumps
- Alexander Wang Glow in the Dark Bags
- The Trend File - Monochrome
- Valentino Crystal Studded Pumps
- Sneak Peek Louis Vuitton Pre Fall 2013
- Chanel Spring Summer 2013 Ad Campaign Hula Hoop Ba...
- Introducing Olive.
- Everything's coming up Roses.
- A new year and everything's looking Rosey
- 2012 (59)
- 2011 (53)
- 2010 (113)
- 2009 (224)
- 2008 (115)
Saturday, 26 January 2013
I'm not a big fan of winter it's cold, it's wet and it makes picking outfits really difficult, getting that indoor/outdoor warmth balance is so hard but this year I was determined to be prepared. I stocked up on woolies and now the recent snow gave me the perfect opportunity to bring out my new Louis Vuitton Rain Boots (wellies).
Check out the fab footprints you leave in the snow
What I'm Wearing
DKNY Cozy and Cozy Ring
Black T-Shirt - Dorothy Perkins
Jeggings - NEXT
Boot socks and Hat and Glove set - Primark
Splash Rain Boots - Louis Vuitton
Monogram Thames GM - Louis Vuitton