- December (1)
- November (8)
- October (10)
- September (18)
- August (12)
- July (14)
- June (19)
- May (12)
- April (15)
- March (23)
- February (16)
- Charlotte Olympia Love Me Heart shoes
- Mulberry Valentines Alexa
- Louis Vuitton Spring Summer 2013 - Damier Facette ...
- A Walk in the Park
- Replacing a favourite.....
- Alexander McQueen Honeycomb Heroine
- Smashbox Try It Kit
- Nicholas Kirkwood Neon Graffiti Pumps
- Alexander Wang Glow in the Dark Bags
- The Trend File - Monochrome
- Valentino Crystal Studded Pumps
- Sneak Peek Louis Vuitton Pre Fall 2013
- Chanel Spring Summer 2013 Ad Campaign Hula Hoop Ba...
- Introducing Olive.
- Everything's coming up Roses.
- A new year and everything's looking Rosey
- 2012 (59)
- 2011 (53)
- 2010 (113)
- 2009 (222)
- 2008 (113)
Monday, 21 January 2013
I'm a little torn over bags that have a design that allows you to see through them, on the most part I think they're beautiful but then that's because I'm seeing them on the runway or in a product picture and most importantly they are empty, when I start thinking about all the stuff I carry I get that sinking feeling where your brain makes the decision and not your heart (Heart says buy the bag...buy them all!)
Never the less reality can't stop me loving the Alexander McQueen Honeycomb Heroine with it's gorgeous laser cut black patent leather, apparently it does come with a little pouch inside (not photographed) to stop you dropping a little trail of lipsticks and lip glosses like a really beauty conscious Hansel and Gretel.
The Honeycomb Heroine is a part of the Spring Summer 2013 collection and should be arriving in stores soon so if you'd like more information on the bag contact Alexander McQueen as soon as possible.
Picture Credit: Vogue, Alexander McQueen