- December (2)
- November (8)
- October (10)
- September (18)
- August (12)
- July (14)
- June (19)
- May (12)
- April (15)
- March (23)
- Rebecca Minkoff x Stellé Audio Clutches
- Oz the Great and Powerful by Nicholas Kirkwood
- Miss Dior in Tweed for Spring Summer 2013
- My Top 5 Footwear Picks from New York Fashion Week...
- My Top 5 Bags from New York Fashion Week Fall Wint...
- Is it Spring yet?
- Dolce and Gabbana Spring Summer 2013 - Runway Shoe...
- Gucci Spring Summer 2013 - Patent Shoulder Bag
- Mulberry Spring Summer 2013 - Cecily with Flower
- Louis Vuitton Spring Summer 2013 - Damier Mosaic E...
- Celebrating the Year of the Snake.
- Kurt Geiger Kutie
- Givenchy at the Grammy Awards
- Ancient Greek Sandals
- Burberry Perspex Clutch
- Year of the Snake
- January (16)
- 2012 (59)
- 2011 (53)
- 2010 (113)
- 2009 (222)
- 2008 (113)
Wednesday, 13 February 2013
Since we are almost at Valentines Day I couldn't resist one more post about some heart adorned shoes which are aptly named Kutie.
Kutie from Kurt Geiger are available in two colours, Taupe if you want to stick to the light airy side or Black if you're looking for something a little darker, however the black are a suede where as the Taupe are leather just in case that influences your choice.
The upper of the shoes are made up of heart cut outs in varying sizes sown on to clear vinyl and feature a 145mm wedged heel.
The Kutie heels currently retail for £170 but if you pick up this month's ELLE magazine they are giving every reader a free £20 gift card for Kurt Geiger giving up a handy little discount to treat yourself with.