- December (1)
- November (8)
- October (10)
- September (18)
- August (12)
- July (14)
- June (19)
- May (12)
- April (15)
- March (23)
- Rebecca Minkoff x Stellé Audio Clutches
- Oz the Great and Powerful by Nicholas Kirkwood
- Miss Dior in Tweed for Spring Summer 2013
- My Top 5 Footwear Picks from New York Fashion Week...
- My Top 5 Bags from New York Fashion Week Fall Wint...
- Is it Spring yet?
- Dolce and Gabbana Spring Summer 2013 - Runway Shoe...
- Gucci Spring Summer 2013 - Patent Shoulder Bag
- Mulberry Spring Summer 2013 - Cecily with Flower
- Louis Vuitton Spring Summer 2013 - Damier Mosaic E...
- Celebrating the Year of the Snake.
- Kurt Geiger Kutie
- Givenchy at the Grammy Awards
- Ancient Greek Sandals
- Burberry Perspex Clutch
- Year of the Snake
- January (16)
- 2012 (59)
- 2011 (53)
- 2010 (113)
- 2009 (222)
- 2008 (113)
Friday, 15 February 2013
As you may recall from a previous post the Louis Vuitton Damier Facette collection was released today and is the first of the Louis Vuitton Spring Summer 2013 releases but as it happens it wasn't the only one.
The Damier Mosaic bags despite looking like a rather simple checkerboard print are actually two different coloured leathers woven to create the Check design. The bag has two variations the smaller, a square version the second an East/West (longer than it is tall).
Of all the various collections that make up the Vuitton S/S '13 releases these I feel are the one's with the strongest retro feel you can definitely see the 60's influence both in the shape and the combination of the checkerboard and plain flap detail.
Each style has two colour ways Yellow/White and Brown/White, the Enveloppe PM retails for £1890 and the Enveloppe East/West for £215. Since these are just released and limited edition they are only available in stores at this time, contact Louis Vuitton for assistance with any purchases.
So out of the two releases so far which is your favourite? Are you planning a Louis Vuitton Spring Summer purchase?