- June (13)
- May (12)
- April (15)
- March (23)
- Rebecca Minkoff x Stellé Audio Clutches
- Oz the Great and Powerful by Nicholas Kirkwood
- Miss Dior in Tweed for Spring Summer 2013
- My Top 5 Footwear Picks from New York Fashion Week...
- My Top 5 Bags from New York Fashion Week Fall Wint...
- Is it Spring yet?
- Dolce and Gabbana Spring Summer 2013 - Runway Shoe...
- Gucci Spring Summer 2013 - Patent Shoulder Bag
- Mulberry Spring Summer 2013 - Cecily with Flower
- Louis Vuitton Spring Summer 2013 - Damier Mosaic E...
- Celebrating the Year of the Snake.
- Kurt Geiger Kutie
- Givenchy at the Grammy Awards
- Ancient Greek Sandals
- Burberry Perspex Clutch
- Year of the Snake
- January (16)
- 2012 (59)
- 2011 (53)
- 2010 (113)
- 2009 (224)
- 2008 (115)
Friday, 1 February 2013
February 10th sees the beginning of the Chinese New Year and since this this year is the year of the Snake I've decided to use the animal as a little bit of inspiration for today's post.
Although it may be customary to buy a new outfit for the occasion I thought I'd show you a few accessories to add a little bit of Snake to your wardrobe.
First up is a Theo Fennell silver necklace and pendant from the Mamba collection, you have the whole alphabet to chose from and it retails for £115 or you can get an individual charm for £75.
The shoes are Tease by Jimmy Choo, new for the Cruise '13 collection and retailing at £550 they are also available in a flatter wedge sandal version and in a none snakeskin variety.
Third up is the Mulberry Eliza Hobo in silky snake nappa leather, despite appearances this is not snakeskin. The leather is first embossed then individually cut to create a realistic scale-like effect. Eliza currently retails for £1250.
Lastly, it's a tough call but it could be my favourite piece is the snake printed scarf by Horiyoshi The Third. The Silk-Cashmere Scarf features two intertwined snakes one black, one red and retails for £250 at Browns