- December (2)
- November (8)
- October (10)
- September (18)
- August (12)
- July (14)
- June (19)
- May (12)
- April (15)
- The Colour File - African Violet
- Happy Easter
- Isabel Marant Wedge Sneakers
- Chanel Spring Summer 2013 - The Bags
- Ruby Slippers
- Louis Vuitton Summer 2013 - Monogram Vernis Floral...
- Louis Vuitton Summer 2013 - Shoes
- Louis Vuitton Summer 2013 - Monogram Neverfull Flo...
- My Top 5 Footwear Picks from Paris Fashion Week Fa...
- My Top 5 Bags from Paris Fashion Week Fall Winter ...
- Pantone Colour of the Year 2013 - Emerald
- Dior at Harrods
- Dune Beware Pumps
- Mary Katrantzou Clutches
- My Top 5 Footwear Picks from Milan Fashion Week Fa...
- My Top 5 Bags from Milan Fashion Week Fall Winter ...
- Louis Vuitton Fall Winter 2013 - The Bags (first l...
- Louis Vuitton Fall Winter 2013-2014 First Look
- Rihanna x River Island - The Shoes
- Mulberry Spring Summer 2013 - Willow Tote
- My Top 5 Footwear Picks from London Fashion Week F...
- My Top 5 Bags from London Fashion Week 2013-14
- Louis Vuitton Empreinte Métis Bag
- February (16)
- January (16)
- 2012 (59)
- 2011 (53)
- 2010 (113)
- 2009 (222)
- 2008 (113)
Tuesday, 12 March 2013
Metal toecaps on shoes have been on trend for a few seasons now but where you typically see a solid golden or silver cap on a pointed toe Dune have the trend covered with a twist I adore.
In place of the pointed toe the Beware Pumps from Dune feature a soften Almond shape topped with a golden lattice cage that shimmers and sparkles like a precious metal. Available in two colour options; Black Suede or Nude Patent this may be a moment you may want to exercise your right to "take both" since they are both utterly gorgeous and will look just as great with a pair of jeans or dressed up for a night on the town.
Retailing for £85 the Beware heels are new for Spring Summer 2013 and can be purchased online or in stores right now.