- 2014 (10)
- December (5)
- November (8)
- October (10)
- September (18)
- August (12)
- July (14)
- June (19)
- May (12)
- April (15)
- The Colour File - African Violet
- Happy Easter
- Isabel Marant Wedge Sneakers
- Chanel Spring Summer 2013 - The Bags
- Ruby Slippers
- Louis Vuitton Summer 2013 - Monogram Vernis Floral...
- Louis Vuitton Summer 2013 - Shoes
- Louis Vuitton Summer 2013 - Monogram Neverfull Flo...
- My Top 5 Footwear Picks from Paris Fashion Week Fa...
- My Top 5 Bags from Paris Fashion Week Fall Winter ...
- Pantone Colour of the Year 2013 - Emerald
- Dior at Harrods
- Dune Beware Pumps
- Mary Katrantzou Clutches
- My Top 5 Footwear Picks from Milan Fashion Week Fa...
- My Top 5 Bags from Milan Fashion Week Fall Winter ...
- Louis Vuitton Fall Winter 2013 - The Bags (first l...
- Louis Vuitton Fall Winter 2013-2014 First Look
- Rihanna x River Island - The Shoes
- Mulberry Spring Summer 2013 - Willow Tote
- My Top 5 Footwear Picks from London Fashion Week F...
- My Top 5 Bags from London Fashion Week 2013-14
- Louis Vuitton Empreinte Métis Bag
- February (16)
- January (16)
- 2012 (59)
- 2011 (53)
- 2010 (113)
- 2009 (222)
- 2008 (113)
Tuesday, 26 March 2013
We can blame Isabel Marant for launching the trend but since then a number of designers and even sportswear brands have jumped on the bandwagon and brought out their own versions of the sneakers, above are the latest release from Marant. The The Bekett Wedge Sneakers despite appearing black are actually Navy Blue Suede with a blue and white Hawaiian inspired print canvas and a 3.5" concealed wedge. This particular model are exclusive to NET-A-PORTER.COM and also come in a reverse option of Sand Suede with a White and Navy Hawaiian Print, both versions retail for £370.
So what do you think of Wedge sneakers? Are you rocking them already and what are you wearing them with?