- December (1)
- November (8)
- October (10)
- September (18)
- August (12)
- July (14)
- June (19)
- May (12)
- April (15)
- The Colour File - African Violet
- Happy Easter
- Isabel Marant Wedge Sneakers
- Chanel Spring Summer 2013 - The Bags
- Ruby Slippers
- Louis Vuitton Summer 2013 - Monogram Vernis Floral...
- Louis Vuitton Summer 2013 - Shoes
- Louis Vuitton Summer 2013 - Monogram Neverfull Flo...
- My Top 5 Footwear Picks from Paris Fashion Week Fa...
- My Top 5 Bags from Paris Fashion Week Fall Winter ...
- Pantone Colour of the Year 2013 - Emerald
- Dior at Harrods
- Dune Beware Pumps
- Mary Katrantzou Clutches
- My Top 5 Footwear Picks from Milan Fashion Week Fa...
- My Top 5 Bags from Milan Fashion Week Fall Winter ...
- Louis Vuitton Fall Winter 2013 - The Bags (first l...
- Louis Vuitton Fall Winter 2013-2014 First Look
- Rihanna x River Island - The Shoes
- Mulberry Spring Summer 2013 - Willow Tote
- My Top 5 Footwear Picks from London Fashion Week F...
- My Top 5 Bags from London Fashion Week 2013-14
- Louis Vuitton Empreinte Métis Bag
- February (16)
- January (16)
- 2012 (59)
- 2011 (53)
- 2010 (113)
- 2009 (222)
- 2008 (113)
Friday, 1 March 2013
The Empreinte Métis has the same features and dimensions as the Monogram Canvas such as a large zipped interior pocket and a signature envelope style outer pocket finished with a golden push lock, the bag also features two removable straps allowing it to be worn or carried by hand, over the crook of the arm, on the shoulder and even across the body in some cases.
The biggest bonus that could sway favour for the Empreinte Métis is the range of colours the bag is available in, shown above are the current colour options of:
Top Row - Aube, Orient and Terre
Bottom Row - Infini, Aurore and Celeste (new colour)
The Louis Vuitton Empreinte Métis was released today (1st March 2013) and measures in at 5.5 x 14.2 x 12.6 inches, for more information or to make a purchase please contact your nearest Louis Vuitton store.