- 2014 (10)
- December (5)
- November (8)
- October (10)
- September (18)
- August (12)
- July (14)
- June (19)
- May (12)
- April (15)
- The Colour File - African Violet
- Happy Easter
- Isabel Marant Wedge Sneakers
- Chanel Spring Summer 2013 - The Bags
- Ruby Slippers
- Louis Vuitton Summer 2013 - Monogram Vernis Floral...
- Louis Vuitton Summer 2013 - Shoes
- Louis Vuitton Summer 2013 - Monogram Neverfull Flo...
- My Top 5 Footwear Picks from Paris Fashion Week Fa...
- My Top 5 Bags from Paris Fashion Week Fall Winter ...
- Pantone Colour of the Year 2013 - Emerald
- Dior at Harrods
- Dune Beware Pumps
- Mary Katrantzou Clutches
- My Top 5 Footwear Picks from Milan Fashion Week Fa...
- My Top 5 Bags from Milan Fashion Week Fall Winter ...
- Louis Vuitton Fall Winter 2013 - The Bags (first l...
- Louis Vuitton Fall Winter 2013-2014 First Look
- Rihanna x River Island - The Shoes
- Mulberry Spring Summer 2013 - Willow Tote
- My Top 5 Footwear Picks from London Fashion Week F...
- My Top 5 Bags from London Fashion Week 2013-14
- Louis Vuitton Empreinte Métis Bag
- February (16)
- January (16)
- 2012 (59)
- 2011 (53)
- 2010 (113)
- 2009 (222)
- 2008 (113)
Sunday, 17 March 2013
It's time to wrap up My Top 5 fashion week series for Fall Winter 2013/14 with Paris Footwear and we're starting with Chanel. Favouring boots throughout the show Chanel displayed Biker boots laced and decorated with chains but rather than stopping at just the boot Chanel added tweed or leather up to thigh height. These are the only boots I have chosen from Paris as much like Milan shoes seemed to be the preference.
Shoes from the Paris runway where in most instances very simple, classic styles and shapes often shown as a twist on T-straps, Mary Jane's or Ankle straps, a perfect example of this is the Louis Vuitton shoes below. Although seen in different colours or perhaps in different materials or finishes the Louis Vuitton show basically featured one style of shoe. It's not particularly different but it is a style that never goes out of fashion.
Labels:Chanel,Dior,Fall Winter 2013,Louis Vuitton,My Top 5,Paris Fashion Week,Shoes,Stella McCartney