- December (1)
- November (8)
- October (10)
- September (18)
- August (12)
- July (14)
- June (19)
- May (12)
- April (15)
- The Colour File - African Violet
- Happy Easter
- Isabel Marant Wedge Sneakers
- Chanel Spring Summer 2013 - The Bags
- Ruby Slippers
- Louis Vuitton Summer 2013 - Monogram Vernis Floral...
- Louis Vuitton Summer 2013 - Shoes
- Louis Vuitton Summer 2013 - Monogram Neverfull Flo...
- My Top 5 Footwear Picks from Paris Fashion Week Fa...
- My Top 5 Bags from Paris Fashion Week Fall Winter ...
- Pantone Colour of the Year 2013 - Emerald
- Dior at Harrods
- Dune Beware Pumps
- Mary Katrantzou Clutches
- My Top 5 Footwear Picks from Milan Fashion Week Fa...
- My Top 5 Bags from Milan Fashion Week Fall Winter ...
- Louis Vuitton Fall Winter 2013 - The Bags (first l...
- Louis Vuitton Fall Winter 2013-2014 First Look
- Rihanna x River Island - The Shoes
- Mulberry Spring Summer 2013 - Willow Tote
- My Top 5 Footwear Picks from London Fashion Week F...
- My Top 5 Bags from London Fashion Week 2013-14
- Louis Vuitton Empreinte Métis Bag
- February (16)
- January (16)
- 2012 (59)
- 2011 (53)
- 2010 (113)
- 2009 (222)
- 2008 (113)
Saturday, 16 March 2013
With St.Patrick's Day and the launch of Oz the Great and Powerful* this week seems to be the perfect time to do a post on the Pantone Colour of the Year for 2013; Emerald. I have to admit that I have never really seen myself as a green person but since during my research for this post the Emerald colour has really grown on me.
The vivid jewel toned green is described by Pantone as
Most often associated with brilliant, precious gemstones, the perception of Emerald is sophisticated and luxurious. Since antiquity, this luminous, magnificent hue has been the color of beauty and new life in many cultures and religions. Also the color of growth, renewal and prosperity, no other color conveys regeneration more than greenWhether you choose to go head to toe Emerald or to just add a hint of the shade I've put together a few piece's in Emerald for inspiration, they are:
- MARC JACOBS '1984' satchel at Farfetch, £1054.91
- M Missoni Cotton-blend jacquard dress at Net-A-Porter, £360
- ELEMENTS EARRINGS from Folli Follie, £55
- Dolce and Gabbana Green Acetate Cat-Eye Sunglasses at Stylebop, £177
- Valentino Garavani Pumps now at farfetch, £516.13
*The Emerald City
Labels:Bags,Dolce and Gabbana,Folli Follie,Jewelry,Marc Jacobs,Missoni,Shoes,Sunglasses,The Colour File,Valentino