- December (2)
- November (8)
- October (10)
- September (18)
- August (12)
- Versace Medusa Sandals
- Mulberry Primrose
- Chanel Saint Tropez Exclusive Beach Bag.
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Bulldog Slippers
- Louis Vuitton Parnasséa Collection Colors
- La vita e' bella and my Dolce and Gabbana inspired...
- Miu Miu Cracked Metallic Pumps
- Dolce and Gabbana Fall Winter 2013 -2014 - The Bag...
- Louis Vuitton to open Shoe Salon in Selfridges wit...
- Nicholas Kirkwood Resort 2014 - Zig Zag Pumps
- Thursday Friday Totes Amazing!
- Red, White and Blue
- Charlotte Olympia Pre Fall 2013 Girls on Film Sand...
- Louis Vuitton Epi Neverfull MM
- June (19)
- May (12)
- April (15)
- March (23)
- February (16)
- January (16)
- 2012 (59)
- 2011 (53)
- 2010 (113)
- 2009 (222)
- 2008 (113)
Tuesday, 2 July 2013
The Charlotte Olympia Pre-Fall 2013 collection also known as The Hollywoodland Collection is as you'd imagine inspired by the Golden era of Hollywood. The collection features elements of design inspired by Film, it's Stars and the Art Deco theming popularised in the era all mixed with a dash of the Charlotte Olympia humour you come to expect from her pieces.
The piece we're looking at today is the "Girls on Film" Sandal which features PVC straps in the form of film strips detailed even down to the sepia colour. The golden buckle of the shoe keeps the same film strip detailing so as not to detract from the overall design the Island platform and heel of the shoe is finished with Taupe silk satin. For sizing information the heel measures 6 inches with a 1.5 inch platform and the fit is said to be true to size.
The "Girls on Film" sandals retail for £645 and are available for purchase at Charlotte Olympia now