- 2014 (10)
- December (5)
- November (8)
- October (10)
- September (18)
- August (12)
- Versace Medusa Sandals
- Mulberry Primrose
- Chanel Saint Tropez Exclusive Beach Bag.
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Bulldog Slippers
- Louis Vuitton Parnasséa Collection Colors
- La vita e' bella and my Dolce and Gabbana inspired...
- Miu Miu Cracked Metallic Pumps
- Dolce and Gabbana Fall Winter 2013 -2014 - The Bag...
- Louis Vuitton to open Shoe Salon in Selfridges wit...
- Nicholas Kirkwood Resort 2014 - Zig Zag Pumps
- Thursday Friday Totes Amazing!
- Red, White and Blue
- Charlotte Olympia Pre Fall 2013 Girls on Film Sand...
- Louis Vuitton Epi Neverfull MM
- June (19)
- May (12)
- April (15)
- March (23)
- February (16)
- January (16)
- 2012 (59)
- 2011 (53)
- 2010 (113)
- 2009 (222)
- 2008 (113)
Thursday, 18 July 2013
Then around two weekends ago (doesn't time fly) I attended the North East Chilli Festival at Seaton Delaval Hall on a glorious Summer's day, the event was divided into two parts where the grounds of the Hall were filled with food tents of all varieties and the court yard with stalls selling all manner of things made with Chilli's and of course Chilli plants, a few of which are happily growing in our garden right now.
Seaton Delaval Hall is stunning and I enjoyed the walk around the grounds as much as the festival it's self with the sun blazing and all the classical Statues I could almost believe I was actually in Italy.
What I'm Wearing
Retro Cat's Eye Sunglasses, Primark
Espadrille Wedges, Dune
Bandeau Scarf, Louis Vuitton
La vita e' bella, Life is beautiful